Sunday Mornin' Hope : Taking time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Taking time

Post by Psalmist on June 6th 2015, 9:18 pm

Eph 5:16 -Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Col 4:5 - Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.

What do you do most of your day? Do you spend it wishing or are you a 'do-er of the Word. Some people make things happen. Others watch things happen. Then some don't have a clue 'What just happened?' If you find yourself in the last area, make some changes. Get out of the rut of wishing you had done that. Sometimes people do a project and wish they had done it differently. Well, at east they did something! Others might comment 'I could've done it better!'

Several years ago someone came up with the 'pet rock'. It came in a box with silly intructions on training your very own rock. It was a brilliant idea with very low overhead. The person made millions. Why? Because they literally thought 'outside the box'! Is there better times to introduce new ideas? I doubt it. Have you ever thought 'I could've done that, and made a pile of cash. Mike Nesmith (The Monkees) mother is credited with inventing 'white out' for typewriters. Someone recently came up a product of a pocket to fit in the front seats of a car to keep track of things. Now Oreily automotive caries them.

I always enjoy seeing guys bikes and thinking 'That's a cool mod. I need to do that to mine.' Then I search Ebay to find something that will fit that 'need'. Recently I added a stereo to my VTX by using a child's lunch bag for the stereo and two cereal bowls for the speakers to lay in. Now I have tunes and quality sound for a lot less than those junky over rated amps. I'm always amazed they can advertise major wattage coming out a tiny box. There's not that much being drawn into them to compensate for the stated output. Does my stereo look silly? Do I care? Coming down the interstate yesterday I was jamming to my phone's set of Christian music at loud levels. Can I afford to fix or replace my system for what the other retails for? YES! Many times over.

So this summer, make things happen. Redeem the times and give it your best shot. Do for others and enjoy the ride. Plan some crazy big plans. If you shoot for the stars, you might land on the roof. If you shoot for the roof, you might never get off the ground. Believe in yourself and make a few mistrakes along the way. Thursday I rode over to a salvage bike shop and wanted this Kawasaki Voyager's trunk and saddlebags. They gave me a great deal on the whole back half of the bike! When I get it done, I'll have a Hondasaki V T'oyager. I love projects like this, especially when they work out.

"All good gifts come down from the Father of lights" Jesus is crazy about you and wants your joy to be full. Maybe He gave you that idea. Anyway, right it down and run with it. Never live in the town of Regrets. "With God ALL things are possible." Have a fantastic week and summer. I'm praying for you.

Galations 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me,
and gave himself for
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Taking time

Post by trip on June 6th 2015, 9:48 pm

Thanks Dino. Praying or you Bro.

I don't have an attitude...I was just born with lots of character!!!
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2798

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack on June 9th 2015, 6:20 pm

good job on the music mods dino , thanks for the message

True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8603

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonLeon on June 15th 2015, 9:46 am

thanks Dino

"I can explain it to you ... but I can't understand it for you" ...

Law Dawg
NeonLeon
The Man The Myth
The Man The Myth

Male Number of posts : 7172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top