Sunday Mornin' Hope : Acts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Mornin' Hope : Acts

Post by Psalmist on March 19th 2016, 9:15 pm

28 "Therefore let it be known to you that this salvation of God has been sent to the Gentiles; they will also listen." 29 [Whenhe had spoken these words, the Jews departed, having a great dispute among themselves.]
30 And he stayed two full years in his own rented quarters and was welcoming all who came to him, 31 preaching the kingdom of God and teaching concerning the Lord Jesus Christ with all openness, unhindered.

Those were the last verses of the book Acts. Whenever I finish reading a book in the Bible, it's kind of a let down. I wanted it to go on . Like : what happened to Paul after that ..

The book of Acts is for bikers everywhere and people in general. Bikers love to ride. Christian bikers love to ride everywhere and share Jesus. Bikers ride through days of rain. Christian bikers do too and pray a lot, especially in a 6 hr downpour.

One time we were riding through Louisiana and it rained and rained and rained. We had to stop at a gas station to rest. The parking lot had a 6 inch deep pothole you couldn't see until you dropped into it. We went inside and visited with several of the local regulars. They too were waiting for the rain to let up. Tommy and I took the opportunity to share Jesus with as many as we could. We prayed with several there before we mounted our bikes again.
In Acts, Paul fell off his ride, received Jesus, and took every opportunity to share Him everywhere he went. We have opportunities too !! EVERYWHERE we go, we must share Christ. You are a riding miracle. God has blessed you with His love. It's time you stop complaining about the rain and take the time to share the blessed hope. Next time you drop your bike in a deep pothole, think about all those that are falling into eternal hell.

"Share Jesus and if necessary, use words." I hope and pray you have a fantastic dry week. Take every opportunity to love someone to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ . It's so much fun, and YOU are too. I'm praying for you. ACTIVATE !

Galations 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me,
and gave himself for
Psalmist
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 1991

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Mornin' Hope : Acts

Post by trip on March 20th 2016, 6:33 am

Thanks Dino.

I don't have an attitude...I was just born with lots of character!!!
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2765

Back to top Go down

Post by actionpack on March 20th 2016, 7:34 am

thanks dino

True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8564

Back to top Go down