12-4-16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

12-4-16

Post by trip on December 4th 2016, 8:55 am

Good morning on this wonderful day our Lord has blessed us with. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive those who trespass against us, And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil For thine is the kingdom, The power, and the glory, For ever and ever.
Amen.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

I don't have an attitude...I was just born with lots of character!!!
trip
True Haven Supporter
True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 2737

Back to top Go down

Re: 12-4-16

Post by actionpack on December 4th 2016, 5:12 pm

[quote="trip"]Good morning on this wonderful day our Lord has blessed us with.  Hope all is well with you and yours.

Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive those who trespass against us, And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil For thine is the kingdom, The power, and the glory, For ever and ever.
Amen.

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
[tis a good day to be alive wes , have a good day on your side of planet earth , TU  .

True Haven Supporter

Male Number of posts : 8530

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum